Minutes and papers from the third meeting of the Environment Agency Data Advisory Group, held on 10th March 2015:
- Agenda and Minutes (open-document format).
- Updated EADAG Actions Log (2015-03-31, xls)
Recent open data updates:
- EA’s Real Time flood-monitoring API is now released in Beta (details)
- Ordnance Survey released Open Map products (in beta) as open data, including street level vector mapping, place names, rivers and road networks (details and downloads)
- EA and Defra have been exploring linking these together, see their joint blog post and Alex Coley’s article (Defra digital).